Parliament has now been dissolved until the General Election. Therefore there are currently no Members of Parliament. I am not seeking re-election.

When submitted this form will be received and read, but only urgent constituency casework will receive a response. Casework enquiries after the general election will be directed to the new Member of Parliament for Wantage & Didcot.